We’ve had many questions from our community wanting to know more about A Mischief of Mice tampons. Questions like…
- Are Mischief tampons going to do what I need them to do?
- Will Mischief tampons be as reliable as my current brand?
- These products are very personal, how do I know Mischief ones will work well?
- Where do Mischief tampons come from?
- How do I know the organic Mischief tampons are really organic?
We wanted to share with you the story of A Mischief of Mice and hopefully answer any questions you might have.
The company was created in 2014 after one too many times of running out of tampons when our period arrived. It came about one Sunday evening at about 10pm when all the shops were closed when we turned to each other and said there had to be a better way and agreed we wanted to provide women with their monthly essentials without having to leave home. We wanted to stop the last-minute dashes to the shops or having to ask your other half to pop out for you. We believe in offering everyone a small piece of luxury for an everyday essential item.
Without boring you too much with the detail here are a few facts about us:
- We have 20 years combined years experience in the medical devices industry which means we know the importance of quality and having to adhere to guidelines.
- We have complied with the strict guidelines set by the Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) here in Australia. This is essential as it means A Mischief of Mice tampons have met the criteria that is the same for all tampons currently sold in Australia.
- In 2014, we completed a site inspection to meet our manufacturing facility, review their process, procedures and end product. Our manufacturing facility is located in the EU. The EU facility is one that aligns with the strict guidelines the TGA. This was important to us as we wanted you to know how serious we are about ensuring we provide you with a quality product.
- Our Organic tampons are Global Organic Textile Standard Certified (GOTS). This standard stipulates numerous different requirements regarding raw materials, manufacturing and farming that states no pesticides or fertilisers can be used. Farming methods must be sustainable and exclude genetic modification.
We hope we have answered any questions you may have had and we hope to have educated you a little on the very important product we put into our vagina on a regular basis.
Kirsten and Bec (Founders)
Click here to go to our website and sign up for regular monthly tampon delivery.